About Dr. Edward Leonard DC, F.I.A.M.A
Dr. Edward Leonard is a board certified Chiropractic Physician serving the Trinity, Florida community He graduated with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida, and has an undergraduate degree from the University of South Florida (GO BULLS!)
Dr. Leonard has been freeing people from pain in his clinic in Tampa and Trinity, Florida . As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Leonar is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Leonard uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr.Leonard is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Being privileged by the opportunity to serve his profession at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, Dr. Leonard utilized this opportunity to discuss healthcare initiatives such as global anti-smoking a campaign with several world leaders as well as creating internship opportunities for chiropractic students at the WHO headquarters in Geneva.
Dr. Leonard regards community service in the highest esteem, serving at both the local and international levels, his contributions range from roadside cleanup efforts in Tampa to helping establish first-class educational institutions and medical clinics, and lobbying the Parliament of Uganda to provide electricity and running water to rural, underserved areas in Africa.
Dr. Leonard Working With The People of Bumalukani in Africa
Additional Licenses and Certifications
- Structural Acupuncture for Physicians - Harvard Medical School
- Acupuncture - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Acupuncture - International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture
- Physiotherapy - National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia - American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine
- Pain Management - American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine
- Operating Room Procedures - American Academy of Manual and Physical Medicine
- Applications of Laser/Light Technology - University of Bridgeport (CT)
- American Chiropractic Association SACA 2005 For Excellence in Leadership
- Hillsborough County Chiropractic Society - Active Board Member
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association